- Mayor of Nagypali, RURENER President 2016-2019
"RURENER was born in 2011 from the strong willingness of rural mayors to demonstrate that collective learning, small tiny initiatives all around Europe and solidarity could transform the role and impact of rural actors and territories. This is still the vision I have for RURENER in the future: to reinforce rural communities, men, women and organizations, by mobilizing their full potential. To achieve this vision, RURENER is transforming itself into a pragmatic start-up, dedicated to social, technical and political innovation in rural energy. Networking, learning and sharing are its core principles, and human energy its renewable source. Looking forward to the next steps with such exciting potential."
- Consultant APPIA-CAPACITY, RURENER treasurer 2016-2019
- Professor at EMaTTech, RURENER secretary 2016-2019
- RURENER European Coordinator
- CEO of Grange Solaire, RURENER Vice-president 2016-2019